Our unit is being led by the Head of the Department Tea Gergedava and employs a vibrant team of dedicated professionals who engage actively to implement an array of projects, programs and operation in order to boost TSU's internationalization efforts.
Dr Mariam Razmadze
The main areas of our work include:
- Implementing the university internationalization
- Developing strategic alliances and managing institutional partnerships, collaborations and TSU´s memberships in international organizations
- Building international profile for TSU through visits to our existing and prospective partners, participation in education fairs and other relevant events and activities
- Hosting visits by delegations from international universities, as well as prominent international public speakers and the diplomatic corps in Georgia
- Developing and managing institutional capacity building projects addressing university internationalization and related topics together with international partners
- Working with different university faculties to promote their international agendas. This includes international agreements, funding opportunities, information on student and staff exchanges and participation in university-wide visits
- Developing and managing international opportunities for students and staff
- Coordinating and administering university-wide student and staff exchange programs and project
- Providing support services of incoming and outgoing exchange students and staff
We believe in the power of communication and make every effort to deliver a clear and accurate message across the board.
We believe in human capital and invest all available resources in developing opportunities to create excellence through constant professional growth. Each member of our team is a valued asset, empowered and trusted.
We believe in individual responsibility and organizational accountability to achieve expected results and outcomes.
We provide the highest quality of service at hand to our international partners, as well as our colleagues and campus community at large.
- Ethical practices
We follow the TSU Statute and other normative documents, observe all applicable university policies in our everyday work fairly and impartially.