- Home Page
- About us
- Internal Quality Assurance
- External Quality Assurance
- Professional Development
- International Projects and Events
- Strengthening the QUAlity and RElevance of the 3rd mission in Georgian Universities (Erasmus+ SQUARE)
- The Quality Assurance Thematic Group
- Quantitative Indicators
- Vocational Center
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) quality assurance service is holding an International Seminar "Internal QA: Perspectives and Challenges", on October 10, 11, and 12, 2022.
The conference will cover: The Irish quality assurance model; Quality assurance of doctoral education; Quality assurance of online education. The presentations and workshops will be held by representatives of four Irish universities (University of Limerick, Dublin City University, Mary Immaculate College, South East Technological University), representatives of the European University Association Council on Doctoral Education (EUA-CDE), Quality Assurance Office employees from Ukrainian universities, and representatives of Georgian universities.