Academic programs of Institute
1. For Bachelor’s degree– “Tourism” (The International School of Tourism, 44 Vazha-Pshavela av. Tbilisi)
Awarded degree - BBA in Tourism
2. For Master’s degree – “Tourism” (Kutaisi Branch of Institute, 8, II turn, Nikea street, Kutaisi )
Awarded degree - MSc in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
3. For Doctoral degree - “Hospitality and Tourism management” (Head Office of Institute, 2 University street, Tbilisi)
Awarded degree - Ph.D. in Tourism
Professional programs of Institute
1. “Tourism management” - (Kutaisi Branch of the Institute, 8, II turn, Nikea street, Kutaisi)
Awarded qualification - Tour operator (020552)
2. “Guide (Tour Guide) Business” - (Kutaisi Branch of the Institute, 8, II turn, Nikea street, Kutaisi)
Awarded qualification - Guide (Tour Guide) (020551)
3. “Hotel and resort management” - (Kutaisi Branch of the Institute, 8, II turn, Nikea street, Kutaisi)
Awarded qualification - Hotel Manager (020553)
Awarded qualification - Tour operator
Goal of the program: the program is an intermediate level to train specialists in tourism area and it is oriented on teaching professional competences in a short period. The program gives essential knowledge in undertaking activities in tourism and hospitality industry. To improve the competitiveness of the local tourism at the international level and study the global market needs, having well-qualified personnel at all levels of tourism is important. The aim of the program is: to prepare qualified personnel who will be focused on the market needs; teaching tourism business; teaching several managerial and marketing skills, which together with knowledge gained from experience will prepare students for working in the tourism industry.
Awarded degree - MSc in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Goal of the program: the program is oriented on training for masters’ degree and improving managerial competence in the field of tourism. Its aim is to bring up competitive specialists with sufficient theoretical knowledge and skills, critical thinking and to conduct researches in accordance to requests of market. They will obtain: skills to create strategic plans for effective management, organizational planning and structural development of the touristic organizations, knowledge of the functions and tasks of top-level managers, ability to use the necessary information systems and technologies; competence to create a marketing department and its leadership in any touristic organizations, ability to analyze; conduct research independently; leadership skills.
Guide (Tour Guide) Business
Awarded qualification - Guide (Tour Guide)
Goal of the program: the aim of the program is to train the personnel in the field of tourism and hospitality - Tour Guides (tour guides). It is directed towards the development of professional competence in a short period. The aim of the program is: to train qualified and focused on market personnel; assistance in professional development; to support in employment issues including setting up their own business.